Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photos from the Berlin Photo Tour (It's About Time...)

Nearly six months after an amazing Photo Tour of an abandoned Tuberculosis Clinic on the outskirts of Berlin, I've finally had a chance to edit the photos and post them to Flickr. Apologies for my tardiness, I'll blame the delay on life in general which always seems to be too busy. 

For more information on the incredible lineup of photo tours provided by Go2Know, check out their website (using Google translate). 

More photos are available on our Flickr page, which you can always reach via the little pink stamp graphic over on the right hand sidebar.










I'm so pleased with how the pictures turned out, and how wonderfully my Nikon D60 handled the low light conditions. The photography tour was a wonderful experience, one I'd love to participate in again (if only we lived closer to Berlin!).

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

Calli and Travis returned from a four month trip through Europe more excited than ever to hit the open road. Who knows where they'll end up next...

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives